I. – GENERAL INFORMATION
1. All the information on the processing of personal data carried out by SIDEF S.P.A. (“Data Controller”) through the website are contained herein.
2. This is an official information statement drafted in accordance with Article 13 of the Legislative Decree 196 of 2003 and Article 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, which are automatically collected or supplied by the user through the Website. Such information statement can be reached at the following address:
4. The purpose of this document is to inform the general public of the nature, scope, and purpose of the personal data we collect, use and process, necessary for correctly providing the content of our website, regardless of the purpose of the connection itself, according to Italian and European legislation.
6. Pursuant to Article 8 of (EU) Regulation 2016/679, where the user is below the age of 16 years, such processing shall be lawful only if and to the extent that consent is given or authorised by the holder of parental responsibility over the child.
II – DATA PROCESSING
1 – Data Controller
1. ‘Data Controller’ means the natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data.
2 – Processor
1. “Processor” means a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which processes personal data on behalf of the Controller;
2. Pursuant to Article 28 of (EU) Regulation 2016/679, SIDEF S.P.A. has appointed a Data Protection Officer (o “DPO”) in accordance with Article 37 of (EU) Regulation 2016/679 on data protection (“GDPR”). You may contact the DPO at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org, or via postal mail at:
Zona Industriale Marino Del Tronto
63100 – Ascoli Piceno, AP
c/o: Data Protection Officer
3 – Territorial scope
1. Processing of data related to the use of the website is carried out in Zona Industriale Marino Del Tronto, 63100, Ascoli Piceno, Italy.
2. In case of necessity, the data connected to the newsletter service can be processed by the processor or subjects appointed for such purpose by the relevant office.
III. – COOKIES
1 – Type of Cookies
2. Cookies contain a small number of pieces of data that are sent to users’ computer or mobile device when visiting a website. They can only be read server side and cannot execute files or transfer viruses on your device.
3. Cookies do not collect or store any personal information or data that may identify users. Cookies may be disabled from the browser settings on the user’s computer; however, disabling them may affect the functionality of this website. By continuing to browse our Website, you hereby consent to this Cookies Policy regardless of your browser settings.
The cookies used by the Website are the following:
2 – Technical Cookies
1. Websites use several technologies to store information on the user’s device, which are collected to monitor the user’s online behavior. The most common are HTML cookies, used for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network, or as strictly necessary for the provider as a Company information service to provide the services explicitly requested by the subscriber or the user to provide this service.
2. The settings to manage or deactivate cookies may vary depending on the Internet browser used. In any case, the user can manage or request the general deactivation or cancellation of cookies, by modifying the settings of his or her Internet browser. This deactivation can slow down or prevent access to some parts of the site.
3. Technical cookies allows safe and efficient website browsing.
5. Cookies can be classified according to their duration: session cookies do not collect information from the users’ device, are stored in temporary memory and not retained after the browser is closed; persistent cookies are stored on a user’s hard drive until they expire or are manually deleted by the user.
6. Session cookies may be installed in order to allow access and permanence in the reserved area of the portal as an authenticated user.
7. Session cookies are not persistently stored on the user’s device and are deleted after the browser is closed. Their use is strictly limited to the transmission of session ID, consisting of random numbers generated by the server required to enable safe and efficient browsing on the website.
3 – Cookies from third party websites
1. Cookies may be installed directly by the Website owner or by third parties.
2. Persistent cookies are often third-party cookies, created by domains other than the one the user is visiting at the time.
3. Third-party cookies are mainly used for online-advertising purposes, to track visitors’ behaviour on websites and target them with relevant ads.
4. Analytics cookies sent by third-party domains may be installed.
5. Third-party cookies are used to track visitors’ behavior on the Company Website and collect information anonymously, in order to monitor and improve the performance of the Website. Profiling cookies are used to create user profiles by analyzing preferences, habits, interests and consumption choices expressed through the use of the Website and the services offered and submitting material and commercial communications and personalized promotions on the services offered for marketing purposes.
IV. – PERSONAL DATA SUBJECT TO PROCESSING
1 – Data processing methods
1. This Website uses log files to automatically record the interactions between the user and the system. The information collected may include as follows:
– IP address;
– browser type and operating system parametres to connect to the Website;
– Internet Service Provider (ISP);
– date and time of the visit;
– referral source;
– page views.
2. The information above is processed automatically and collected exclusively in aggregate form in order to verify the proper functioning of the Website, and for security reasons. This information will be processed according to the legitimate interests of the holder.
3. For security purposes (spam filters, firewalls, virus detection), the automatically recorded data may possibly include also personal data such as IP address, which could be used, in accordance with applicable laws, to block attempts to damage the site itself or to cause damage to third users, or in any case harmful activities or constituting a crime. Such data are not used for user identification or profiling, but exclusively for the protection of the site and its users. This information will be treated according to the legitimate interests of the holder.
5. This information is not collected to be associated with identified users, though, by its very nature, could allow users to be identified. The user will fully indemnify SIDEF Spa against any complaints, claims or demands for compensation for damages which may arise from the processing of this Personal Data, initiated by the third parties whose personal data have been processed through the use of the Website in violation of the applicable rules on personal data protection.
2 – Purpose of data processing
1. Data collected through the Website will be processed solely for the purposes stated above and will be retained for the period deemed strictly necessary to fulfill such purposes, in any case no longer than two years.
2. The data used for security purposes (blocking attempts to damage the site) will be retained for for the period deemed strictly necessary to fulfill such purposes.
3 – Data provided by user
1. The optional, voluntary and explicit transmission of personal data, including email address, required in the website related web services, entails the subsequent acquisition of such data for the sole purpose of replying/responding to the users’ requests and managing the web services.
2. Specific information summaries will be progressively reported or displayed on certain pages of this Website that may set up to provide specific services on request.
4 – Browser configuration
1. The user can manage cookies by changing browser settings. However, by deleting cookies, the preferences will not be stored and displayed again.
2. To learn more, please visit the dedicated page on the web browser you are using:
– Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
– Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-us/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
– Safari: https://www.apple.com/uk/legal/privacy/en-ww/
– Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=it
– Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
Social Media Plugins
2. The collection and use of the information obtained through such plugins are governed by the respective privacy policies of the social networks to which the user has to refer to:
V. DATA SUBJECT’S RIGHTS
1. Pursuant to Article 13 of the (EU) Regulation 2016/679 you, as a data subject are entitled:
– to request from the Data Controller, at any time, access to and rectification or erasure of your Personal Data, or to lawfully object to processing as well as the right to data portability according to Article 21 of the GDPR;
– to obtain from the Controller the erasure of personal data (Article 17) concerning him or her without undue delay and the Controller shall have the obligation to erase personal data without undue delay where the personal data have been unlawfully processed or retained unnecessarily for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
2. Requests should be addressed to the Data Controller or by submitting the required form to the Data Protection Officer, or by email at the address: info @ sidef.com
3. When processing the Personal Data referred to in article 6.1 – express consent – or article 9.2 – consent to the processing of data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership – the user has the right to withdraw his or her consent at any time. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
4. Likewise, in case of violation of the law, the user is entitled to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, an independent public authority which is established by a Member State concerned with the processing of Personal Data – Italian Data Protection Authority for Italy.
5. For a more detailed examination of your rights, see Articles 15 et seq. of (EU) Regulation 2016/679 and Article 7 of Legislative Decree 2003/196.
VI. SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA
1. Personal Data will be processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organisational measures.
2. The processor and any person acting under the authority of the Controller or of the Processor (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal and system administrators staff) and third parties (providers of third-party technical support, couriers, hosting providers, IT companies and communication agencies) may have access to Personal Data.
1. This statement, published at the address:
3. The previous versions of this policy can be consulted here.
4. This statement was updated on May, 23rd 2018 to comply with applicable laws and regulations, in particular ensure compliance with (EU) Regulation 2016/679.